Wednesday, July 15, 2009

QUOTATIONS ABOUT MEN AND WOMEN

"Women always worry about the things that men forget; men always worry about the things that women remember." Anonymous.

I agree because men don't care to be affectionate and think about important things. In the other hand, women are very details and affectionate; we usually remember every detail.

One example of my family was maybe... 5 years ago when my brother's birthday was close and in that moment my father was traveling. He would be at home for my brother's birthday so, my mother and I were worry about what surprise or gift my father will give to my brother?. Finally, the day of my brother's birthday came and my father forgot to congratulate to my brother. He just said the next day, "I don't have good memory, I forget your birthday but here's your gift."

1 comment: